December 29, 2006

CLUELESS...CUZ i miss u

CLUELESS...CUZ i miss u

its been a week since i've started my work as a tech support in Xbox this Xmas vacation, i've never had a complete rest but despite of that of course i’ve tried to make my vacation as memorable as possible..
to start with, I spend my xmas eve with my family and later on with my special someone...u!a <- o yan bahala ka dyn!!! Darn!! Working is really hard – sobra!! di pla gnun kadali kumita as in… cuz some of the customer are irrates grrr… kaya nkakadepress at nalu2ngkot ako pag d ko cla na2lungan..tsk..neweiz hahaha..ang sya ng bakasyon cuz ii hav my loved ones around me..esp u oo kaw nga...
This years Xmas eve is really memorable because ??? I never thought that this day will be the date for the both of us.. I just don’t want to elaborate much bout this issue.. for privacy purposes..

Thank God for this year i hope na mas gumanda at prosperous ang year nmin ahead.....mis u ol!!!! Belated Merry Xmas and Happy healthy new year!!! Luv u ian!!.

No comments: