August 09, 2007

Brag it out boi!!!!

Brag it out boi!!!! 202
Am i taking it all? Its freaking hard without you Lord...Why there is some instances that "I"was taking too much & not giving others...I must STOP right now.. I have too...Well in some way I think its too much... I really feel right now that im alone... I must be..probably..Im having too much right.. I rally felt that it must come to an end..I have my self..alone... here.. I, the one making my decision here...ME, MySelf, and I.. I hope his night I could dream of the place I want to be.. Its a place were I could see the warm setting of the sun.. Watching over it alone feeling of sensitivity together with my pen and piece of parchment memories...

Di ba ito ung right place @ the right time na tinatawag?..I think nagkamali nanaman ako...T.T

---> Some thoughts of when im in a serious state...beware..not so feeling good dat day..

No comments: